Book-ended by the glamour of Las Vegas, this comprehensive exploration of the American West visits awesome natural wonders and captivating landscapes made famous by classic Western movies. Overnight at rustic lodges inside the National Parks, set among dazzling panoramas that no camera could ever quite capture.
AAA Member Benefit
- $40 optional experience voucher per person
INSIGHT VACATION PROMOTION
- Insight Vacations 100 Year Anniversary March into Spring Offer
- Save $100 on Insight Vacations trips in March and April
- Insight Experiences: We connect guests with local characters who really bring a destination to life. With more thoughtfully selected, premium experiences included, we proudly provide the value they deserve.
- Deliciously Authentic Dining: Guests are immersed in the heart and soul of a destination and its people
- Travel & Stay in Style: Hand-picked hotels are always in the right locations-be they central or scenic- and journeys are enjoyed on our exclusive 40-seat customized coaches with twice as much legroom, so that guests can stretch out in comfort and admire the view.
- Smaller Group Camaraderie: With never more than 40 and an average of 32, our groups are just the right size. Large enough to bring like-minded guests together and small enough to travel with ease.
- Passionate Travel Directors: Experts at delivering seamless, magical travel experiences, they receive outstanding feedback from our guests.
- Grand Canyon National Park: Join Local Expert Canyon Tim for an informative and exclusive talk as you witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls
- Monument Valley: With a Navajo guide, board an all-terrain vehicle for a private tour through the mythical formation of the Navajo Tribal Park
Day 1: Arrive in Las Vegas
Day 2: The Wonders of the Grand Canyon
Journey on to Grand Canyon National Park, where you will join your Local Expert, Canyon Tim, for an informative talk about the wonders of the phenomenon.
Day 3: Relaxed Start – Grand Canyon & Lake Powell
Wake up to the backdrop of the Grand Canyon as you depart for the majesty of Lake Powell. Stop at Glen Canyon Dam to learn about its impact on the Colorado River before arriving at your lakefront resort.
Day 4: Relaxed Start – A Leisurely Day at Lake Powell
Spend the day doing entirely as you please. Perhaps join an optional float trip (8) down one of the most scenic stretches of the Colorado River, or take a leisurely optional cruise through scenic Antelope Canyon with its steep, sandstone walls.
Day 5: Monument Valley and the Navajo Nation
Journey on through the barren beauty of the desert to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, where you will board all-terrain vehicles(8) to explore the valley with your Navajo guide. Learn about Navajo history from your guide and more about life on their beautiful land. The area is also the backdrop for many western Hollywood hits, including Stagecoach and Fort Apache.
Day 6: Mesa Verde and Moab
Enjoy an in-depth visit to fascinating Mesa Verde National Park. View the ancient pueblo dwellings known as Cliff Palace.
Day 7: Relaxed Start – Delve Into Canyonlands and Arches National Parks
In the morning, visit Arches National Park, housing the greatest concentration of natural arches in the world. Stop and take a short hike to the Delicate Arch Viewpoint to view the iconic arch. Then it’s on to Canyonlands National Park for a drive onto the Island in the Sky – a mesa resting 1,000 feet (305 meters) above the surrounding countryside.
Day 8: Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon National Parks
Magniﬁcent scenery awaits at Capitol Reef National Park, best known for its Waterpocket Fold, a 100-mile-long (160 km) warp in the earth’s crust. Journey along one of the most beautiful roads in the world, Scenic Byway 12, winding through the stunning Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Head to the sandstone cliffs of Bryce Canyon National Park in Southern Utah.
Day 9: Relaxed Start – Whimsical Bryce Canyon National Park
Start the day travelling through Bryce Canyon National Park, the great natural amphitheater. In the evening, join your fellow travelers for a memorable Celebration Dinner set overlooking the park’s orange and red rock formations.
Day 10: Zion National Park, Back to Las Vegas
Enjoy a last look at Bryce Canyon, glowing in early morning light, before heading to Zion National Park – one of the most scenic canyons in the United States. Here, join a guided tour by a private Zion Canyon Shuttle, with live commentary, to view the park’s best sites. Your journey ends with a departure transfer to Las Vegas International Airport
*New bookings only. $100 off per person on select Insight Vacations trips and departures to Europe, Britain, India, the USA and Canada. Not applicable to Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Greece and Turkey trips. Must book between February 28, 2020-April 30, 2020 to receive the offer. Valid for travel April 1, 2020-October 31, 2020. Savings may be combinable with other offers, except Solo Traveler Savings. Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $200-$350 per person is due within three days of booking with full payment 60 days prior to departure. Further restrictions apply and can be withdrawn at any time. Contact your Travel Advisor for details. CST No. 20687545-20.