Celebrate spring in the Netherlands and Belgium when the Keukenhof Gardens and Floralia come alive. Experience Amsterdam’s colorful canals, the whimsical Kinderdijk windmills and the art of Rubens and Michelangelo. Discover the timeless traditions of Delft porcelain and revel in the medieval architectural treasures of Bruges, Middelburg and Ghent. Throughout your journey indulge in Belgian chocolates, warm waffles and delicious cheeses – all while savoring the storybook atmosphere of the region.
AmaWaterways Special Offer
- Save up to $1,500 per stateroom on select 2019 sailings
AAA Vacations Amenity
- Save up to $500 per stateroom plus receive $150 on-board credit on select 2019 sailings (inclusive of AAA Member Benefits)
AAA MEMBER BENEFIT
- Save up to $300 per stateroom plus receive a welcome gift
- Complimentary WiFi on board with entertainment-on-demand in all staterooms with complimentary high-speed internet access
- La Chaîne de Rôtisseurs dining experience — featuring all meals onboard including the Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Free flowing fine red and white wines, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Choice of expertly guided shore excursions in every port as active as you choose to be
- Active guided biking and hiking tours
- Carefully crafted exclusive special interest tours including culinary tours, off-the-beaten-path tours, and art and history tours
- Visit a family-run tulip farm with over one million tulips, each in different phases of growth and in many species and colors
- After enjoying a scenic cruise through the Delta, you can explore medieval Middelburg, which was the second-largest trading city of the Dutch East India Company.
- Discover two medieval cities, Ghent and Bruges.
- Explore this trendy city on a walking tour where you’ll see Antwerp’s Steen Castle, Grote Market and Brabo Fountain, along with the UNESCO-designated Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Visit the Heritage Site of Kinderdijk, a lovely village renowned for having the country’s greatest concentration of windmills, all dating from the 18th century.
- One of the most impressive public gardens in the world, Keukenhof presents a spectacular display of millions of flowering tulips spread out over 70 acres
*Rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy in a Category E stateroom. Promotional rate is valid on select departures for new FIT bookings made from October 1 –31, 2018. Savings are per stateroom, based on double occupancy; Ask about Solo Traveler promotions. AAA Vacations® amenities are applicable to select 2019 departures. AAA Vacations® amenities receive $500 savings per stateroom based on double occupancy (solo travelers receive half) and Onboard credit is $150 per stateroom (solo travelers receive half) on select departures. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change/termination without notice. Port charges, stateroom upgrades, land programs, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.