Start from Bordeaux, one of the world’s undisputed wine regions. Iconic châteaux, timeless vineyards and delicious wine tastings are plentiful as you visit Cadillac, Pauillac, Saint-Émilion and Libourne. Be treated to an exclusive experience in Bourg, featuring live French music, dancing, wine and hors d’oeuvres. This trip is a must for anyone interested in the best of French culture, lifestyle, wine and food.
AAA Vacations Amenities
- Receive up to $500 savings per stateroom PLUS $150 onboard credit on select sailings***
- All deluxe river view staterooms — most with French balconies
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board with entertainment-on-demand in all staterooms with complimentary high-speed internet access
- La Chaîne de Rôtisseurs dining experience — featuring all meals onboard including the Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Free flowing fine red and white wines, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Choice of expertly guided shore excursions in every port as active as you choose to be
- Active guided biking and hiking tours
- Carefully crafted exclusive special interest tours including culinary tours, off-the-beaten-path tours, and art and history tours
- Fully escorted river cruise tours by an AmaWaterways cruise manager
Terms & Conditions:
*Rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy in a Category E stateroom.
***AAA Vacations® amenities are applicable to select 2018 departures. AAA Vacations® amenities receive $500 savings per stateroom based on double occupancy (solo travelers receive half) and Onboard credit is $150 per stateroom (solo travelers receive half) on select departures.
Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change/termination without notice. Port charges, stateroom upgrades, land programs, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.