AAA Member Benefit
- Save $300 per stateroom plus receive a Welcome Gift!
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Dedicated Cruise Manager and Tour Director
- Game viewing deck with pool
- All onboard dining with regionally inspired cuisine
- Complimentary beer, wine and local spirits
- Included excursions in every port
- All Land Program lodging
- All airport transfers
- Embark on a full-day exploration in Cape Town along one of the world’s most stunning routes, taking you past the 12 Apostles, Hout Bay and Chapman’s Peak.
- Take a cableway up to Table Mountain followed by a trip to the Cape Winelands, where you’ll visit two of its best vineyards, complete with wine tasting.
- Once aboard the Zambezi Queen, enjoy an exhilarating morning boat safari.
- Next, enjoy a full-day safari of Chobe National Park in open-top 4×4 vehicles with a picnic lunch.
- Take a guided tour of Victoria Falls in South Africa and in the evening, join a cocktail reception aboard a vintage steam train.
- Fly to Kruger National Park where you will set out on a game drive in search of the country’s “Big Five” and other native wildlife.
DAY 1 – 3 | Cape Town
DAY 4 | Cape Town & Zambezi Queen
DAY 5 – 7 | Zambezi Queen
DAY 8 | Zambezi Queen & Victoria Falls
DAY 9 | Victoria Falls
DAY 10 – 11 | Johannesburg
DAY 12 – 15 | Kruger Park
Rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy in a Category MS stateroom. Promotional rate is valid on select departures for new FIT bookings made from January 6 – March 31, 2020. Savings are per stateroom, based on double occupancy; Ask about Solo Traveler promotions. Offer is not combinable with any other promotions/discounts, limited to availability, capacity controlled and subject to change/termination without notice. Stateroom upgrades, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.