Enjoy the welcoming spirit and the idyllic islands of French Polynesia, sailing from Tahiti. You’ll discover sparkling lagoons and pristine beaches with overnight stays in Bora Bora, Pape’ete and a late-night stay in Raiatea.
There are many to ways travel, but no one helps you truly discover the world’s great destinations, its best-kept secrets, and the soul of its people, like Princess Cruises®. And that can mean the difference between a vacation and a life-changing experience. And with Princess, you’ll find yourself renewed and rejuvenated, as their warm welcoming crew takes care of your every need. Discover why Princess has been awarded “Best Cruise Itineraries” 12-times by Recommend magazine and see the world in a whole new way with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Rimmed by coral reefs, aquamarine lagoons and pristine beaches, the French Polynesian islands have lured those seeking paradise for centuries.
- Ultimate Water Playground: The waters of French Polynesia have been called the richest aquarium on Earth, teeming with stunning snorkeling and diving experiences with reef sharks, rays and more. Its crystal-clear waters are home to the most exquisitely colored pearls in the world.
- More Time to Discover These Jewels: With our More Ashore program, guests enjoy more time to explore these tropical playgrounds.
- Day 0: Embark Tahiti (Pape’ete), French Polynesia (overnight)
- Day 1: Tahiti (Pape’ete), French Polynesia
- Day 2: Huahine, French Polynesia
- Day 3: At sea
- Day 4: Rangiroa, French Polynesia
- Day 5: At sea
- Day 6: Raiatea, French Polynesia 7:00 am 10:00 pm
- Day 7-8: Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Day 9: Moorea, French Polynesia
- Day 10: Tahiti (Pape’ete), French Polynesia
- Day 11: Disembark Tahiti (Pape’ete), French Polynesia
AAA Vacation Amenities
- Up to $50 Onboard Spending Credit Per Stateroom
- One Specialty Restaurant Dining for Two (First Two Guests in Stateroom)
- Priority Check-In on Embarkation Day
*Please note that prices are listed per person, non-air cruise-only and based on double occupancy. Third and Fourth guest fares apply to the 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as the First and Second guests. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Princess reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full. Prices are subject to change based on availability. Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom. Certain staterooms may vary in size, decor and configuration. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Prices shown in USD.
**AAA/CAA Vacations: Onboard Spending Credit (OBC) applies to 1st & 2nd passengers only, per stateroom, in USD, expires at end of cruise, has no cash value, and not redeemable for cash. One Specialty Restaurant Dining offer for 1st/2nd passengers only/available on port days only/no cash value/may not be substituted/transferred/exchanged/credited towards other purchases. Dining gratuities are included. Voucher placed in stateroom. Priority Check-In applies to all passengers in stateroom & does not grant priority boarding.