Get ready for a scenic trip of a lifetime from the City of Angels to the majestic Grand Canyon! Board Amtrak in Los Angeles and enjoy the picturesque scenery of the great American Southwest as you venture over to Arizona. Your next stop is the magnificent Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World! Go where no automobile has ever gone before aboard the Grand Canyon Railway and travel down into the Canyon’s South Rim for a guided tour of many lovely sights. Spend another full day exploring everything this amazing wonder has to offer and bask in the fresh mountain air and gorgeous scenery. This is one trip you will be talking about for years to come!
AAA Member Benefit
- AAA Members save $50 per booking on packages 5 nights or longer.
AAA Vacations Benefit
- Book an Amtrak Vacation through your AAA Travel Agent (rail or package) and receive a $100 Bounce Back Coupon valid towards your next Amtrak Vacations trip inclusive of 3 destinations.
- Grand Canyon Freedom Tour
- Roundtrip in Coach accommodations on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Roundtrip Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Los Angeles to Williams on the Southwest Chief®
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodations; 2 nights’ onboard Amtrak
- 2 meals (1 breakfast, 1 dinner)
- Los Angeles
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Los Angeles
*Package prices are per person, double occupancy, tax included. Prices do not include rail from your hometown. Please call for pricing. Package prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability at the time of booking. Amtrak travel is for Coach accommodations unless otherwise noted. Upgrades to Roomette or Bedroom accommodations on board Amtrak are available. Call for pricing. Other restrictions may apply. Activities referenced in the itinerary during free time are for suggested purposes only and are not included. Seasonal activity (if applicable): During the off-season, some tours may not be available. In this case, a similar tour will be substituted. Passports (if applicable): Passports are required when crossing the Canadian border. Amtrak and Amtrak Vacations are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. CST #2115735-40