Travelers may disagree on which sites deserve to be considered modern wonders of the world, but the Panama Canal would surely make most short lists. The shipping channel—which took 33 years to complete is arguably the greatest engineering project ever! Today, a journey through the canal beings at the port of Colón on the Atlantic Along the way, you’ll find Gatun Lake, once the largest manmade lake in the world, which has proved a boon for Central American species that thrive here, undisturbed by the ships passing by
For 145 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, exquisite dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you’ve got it with Holland America Line.
AAA Vacations Amenity:
- Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto Dining Package (First two passengers in stateroom)
- $50 Beverage Card (Per Person)(First two passengers in stateroom)
- America’s Test Kitchen – America’s Test kitchen offers live onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops.
- B. King’s Blues Club – The B.B. King’s All-Stars Band brings the best of Memphis music to sea.
- Lincoln Center Stage – Lincoln Center Stage showcases outstanding live chamber music performance.
- The Mainstage: Enjoy an exciting variety of performances on the Mainstage
- Explorations Central – Offers local insights, activities and cultural encounters that make your journey more engaging vivid and meaningful
* Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in U.S. dollars. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional. Subject to availability. For more information about our stateroom categories and suite descriptions, to view deck plans and for full terms and conditions applicable to your cruise, please contact your local AAA Travel Professional. Offers have limited space, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.