Experience the best features of our Denali Explorer Alaska land tour with stays at our Princess Wilderness Lodges located on the Kenai Peninsula near dazzling Kenai Fjords National Park or Copper River. Choose an Alaska land & cruise tour with Princess.
AAA Vacations Amenity
- $25 per stateroom onboard spending credit (5 days or less)
- $50 per stateroom onboard spending credit (6 to 11 days)
- $100 per stateroom onboard spending credit (12+ days)
- Dinner for two in a specialty restaurant (first two guests in stateroom)
- Priority Check-in on day of embarkation
AAA Member Benefit
- Complimentary 6×8 photo per stateroom
Best. Sail. Ever Promotion thru 2/29/20
There’s never been a better time to book than during the Princess Cruises Best. Sale. Ever. Not only is this an offer we’ve never done before, but also it’s worth $95 of value per day. So that means a 7-day cruise includes $665 of additional value. Give your clients the most for their money — and their vacation time – with Princess.
Why is this our best sale ever?
Because it includes:
- No hidden fees
- Premier Beverage Package with tips
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Full gratuities paid on your behalf
- All destinations
- All cruises 3 days and longer
- All stateroom categories
- Princess MedallionClass™ – Experience a more relaxing, personalized vacation, thanks to the OceanMedallion™, a quarter-size, wearable device that unlocks everything from expedited embarkation to your stateroom door. Order drinks, food and service on demand. Find your way with dynamic turn-by-turn directions, and locate travel companions. And enjoy Wi-Fi wherever you are with MedallionNet™. Exclusively on Princess Cruises.
- 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise
- 2 or more nights in the Denali area, plus stays at the Kenai Peninsula or Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Princess Alaska rail service
- Stays in our exclusive Princess Wilderness Lodges
- Natural History Tour into Denali National Park (option to upgrade to the Tundra Wilderness Tour at additional cost)
- Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise and Gold Dredge 8 Tour in Fairbanks (if applicable)
Alaska Land & Cruise Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Fairbanks
Alaska’s “Golden Heart City” of Fairbanks is a great introduction to the heart of this unique state. Check in to your hotel and get ready for an adventure ahead.
Day 2 Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
This morning, take a cruise on an authentic Sternwheeler Riverboat down the Chena River before heading via motorcoach for Denali National Park and the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge.
Day 3 Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
Explore Denali National Park on a Natural History Tour, watching for glimpses of Denali as well as Denali’s “Big Five”; moose, caribou, bears, wolves and Dall sheep.
Day 4 Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Lodge – Talkeetna
The journey by Princess Rail to Talkeetna is unforgettable. Once you’ve arrived there, transfer by motorcoach to the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. After getting settled in, have a glass of wine out on the deck or sit and gaze at the majesty of “The Great One” from the lodge’s treehouse designed and built by Pete Nelson of Animal Planet’s Treehouse Masters.
Day 5 Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
Next you’ll head by motorcoach across the stunning Kenai peninsula to Cooper Landing. Here the charming Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge welcomes you to the classic Alaskan lodge retreat – timber log construction and all. Perhaps you’ll explore Kenai Fjords National Park, spend the afternoon river rafting or go fishing. Later, you’ll return to your bungalow-style room with its wood-burning stove and sun porch for an evening of pure relaxation.
Day 6 Whittier
Relax this morning before boarding a motorcoach to Whittier and your awaiting ship. Embark and sail this evening.
Day 7 Hubbard Glacier (Scenic Cruising)
Day 8 Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising)
Day 9 Skagway, Alaska
Day 10 Juneau, Alaska
Day 11 Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 12 At Sea
Vancouver, Canada | Disembark
*Please note that prices are listed per person, non-air cruise-only and based on double occupancy. Third and Fourth guest fares apply to the 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as the First and Second guests. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are subject to change and Princess reserves the right to collect any increases in effect at the time of sailing even if the fare has already been paid in full. Prices are subject to change based on availability. Stateroom views are considered unobstructed unless noted otherwise. Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom. Actual stateroom may not be furnished as shown. Certain staterooms may vary in size, decor and configuration. Please note, accessible mini-suites have accessible showers only/no tub. Obstructions do not include certain nautical items like handrails, dividers or ship hardware. For balcony staterooms, the view is determined from the perspective of the balcony railing. Prices shown in USD. Please review Passage Contract for Cancellation Policy.