The North of Thailand is a haven for travelers, and it’s easy to see why. Venturing into this part of the world sees you explore bustling cities, picturesque highlands, all in an epic 9 days. With us, you can expect to see the Thailand that loads of people miss. Stay overnight in a floating jungle raft, learn to cook like a pro, bask in the Grand Palace, take bike tours and eat your way around the Pai night markets. And that’s just a sprinkling of what we have in store for you.
We make travel easier and more social. Throughout 350+ unique group trips, we organize accommodation, food, experiences and transport, so you can relax and focus on exploring the world with young travelers just like you. Our trips are about including more: more unique experiences, more local insights and better transport and accommodation. Find out more about how the value we offer just can’t be beat.
AAA Member Benefit
- $50 optional excursion voucher which can be used while on tour for any Free Time Add On optional activities**. Valid on trips 7+ days.
- $75 optional excursion vouchers for Free Time activities while on tour when client books 2nd Contiki trip 7+ days each within 3 years of original booking**
- $100 optional excursion vouchers for Free Time activities while on tour when client books 3rd Contiki trip 7+ days each within 3 years of original booking**
- 8 nights’ accommodations – 6 nights in hotel, 1 night in special stay floating raft hotel, 1 night in overnight train
- 10 Meals – 7 breakfast, 1 dinner, 2 lunches
- All transportation Included
- 6 Experience excursions
Day 1 – Bangkok
Day 2 – Bangkok
Day 3 – Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 4 – Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya (Overnight Train)
Day 5 – Chiang Mai to Pai
Day 6 – Pai
Day 7 – Pai to Chiang Mai
Day 8 – Chiang Mai
*Excludes 3rd party operated programs: Egypt, Turkish & Croatian Sailing and Thai Island Hopper. *Additional trips must be booked and traveled by 12/31/2021.