Set off to explore Finland and go in search of the shimmering Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights). Come to know Finnish culture and history on a tour of Helsinki with a local expert. Savor the local cuisine in Helsinki’s restaurants. Experience rugged Lapland during a 3-night stay in the north of Finland. Overnight surrounded by wilderness in a glass igloo and a Finnish log cabin. Sip warm berry juice, a Finnish winter tradition. Meet Santa Claus in his home. Embark on a reindeer safari with a local farmer. Mush your way to breakfast in a Finnish sleigh, and lead your own dog sled team. One dynamic experience follows another on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Finland.
AAA Member Benefit
- $50 Member Benefit Offer Per Person
- Private round-trip home to airport sedan service on air-inclusive tours**
AAA Vacations Amenity
- $50.00 Optional Tour Credit (beginning with May, 2019 tours)
- Small group tour with 15-18 passengers
- Experiential travel with the services of a tour manager
- Lead your very own dog sled team.
- Spend the night in a glass igloo amid the Lappish wilderness.
- Introduce yourself to majestic Lappish reindeer and meet Santa Claus himself.
- Senate Square
- Helsinki Cathedral
- Lapland Region
- Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
- Finnish Sauna
- Meet & Greet with Santa
- Reindeer Safari
- Northern Lights Searches
- Husky Safari
- Glass Igloo Accommodation
*Rate is per person, land only, based on double occupancy. **Not valid on group travel. Purchase of roundtrip international or domestic U.S. airfare from MCV through AAA Travel required to obtain sedan service. Purchase of required internal airfare (as applicable) does not qualify for sedan service. Included in many U.S. cities within a 50-mile radius of more than 90 airport gateways. Service is available between 51 and 75 miles for a small fee. One transfer per room booking. Additional stops are not permitted on route. Other restrictions may apply; call for details. CST# 2006766-20 UBN# 601220855 Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2003-0279