Our fun, fascinating New Mexico vacation paints an intriguing portrait of the “Land of Enchantment.” Spend two nights in the heart of Albuquerque, and three nights in fabulous Santa Fe. Enjoy a private visit to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum, a private presentation by a local chef (with lunch) and a visit to a private artist’s studio in Santa Fe… be treated to a private welcome and talk at the National Museum of Nuclear Science… discover Albuquerque’s Indian Pueblo Cultural Center… visit 1,000-year-old Pueblo de Taos, enhanced by a storyteller’s tales… explore ancient dwellings at Bandelier National Monument… take a float trip down the Rio Grande, and a guided visit to Ghost Ranch. It’s New Mexico vacation magic at its best!
AAA Member Benefit
- $75 per person off purchase of Tauck Domestic Air
- $50 per person allowance will be given off of the tour if Tauck Air is not available or we do not offer air
- Multiple-night stays in Albuquerque, Taos and Santa Fe ensuring in-depth cultural discoveries
- Visits to the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and private welcome and talk at the National Museum of Nuclear Science offer an insider look at life in Albuquerque, past, present & future
- Exploration of Bandelier National Monument & Pueblo de Taos
- Exclusive Tauck visit to the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum & a private artist’s studio in Santa Fe
- Storyteller tales & a float trip on the Rio Grande, followed by a guided visit to Ghost Ranch
Tour prices are per person in U.S. dollars. All hotel accommodations, motor coach transportation, entertainment, special dinners, sightseeing, porterage, and the services of local guides, drivers and the Tauck Director are included. Transportation from the Albuquerque International Sunport to the Hyatt Regency Tamaya is included, regardless of the time you check in to the hotel, provided you have furnished us with accurate flight arrival information at least three weeks prior to the start of the tour. Transportation from the El Dorado Hotel & Spa to Albuquerque International Sunport is also included when you check out of the hotel. Transportation to and from airports may be shared with other Tauck guests.