With never more than 16 guests and the finest native guides, you’ll be immersed in the true spirit and exotic culture of Morocco. Enjoy luxury stays in traditional riads and fine authentic cuisine as we take you from the bustling medinas of Morocco’s ancient Imperial cities into the timeless scenery of the Ourika Valley.
- 8 nights accommodation in our 5-star hotel and luxury riads
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 3 dinners (wine at lunch & dinner)
- VIP arrival services in Casablanca
- All on-tour transportation + transfers
AAA Vacations Amenities
- Complimentary pre-tour day + night in Casablanca at the 5-star Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche Hotel including specially-arranged VIP Arrival Service, chauffeured transfer and breakfast. Free extra night is reflected in departure date and trip length.
AAA Member Benefit
- Save $115 per person
Save $500 per person when you pay in full at time of booking before Dec 31, 2019.
- The finest native guides, special activities only possible with our small groups, and our luxury riad-stays make our tour one-of-a-kind.
- Discover all four Imperial cities, filled with lavish architectural landmarks that reflect the grandeur of Morocco’s ancient dynasties
- Delve into the history of Roman Africa at Volubilis; dating to the 1st century, these ruins are among the best preserved in North Africa.
- Our unique dining experiences include Rick’s Café, a seaside lunch in Rabat, and dinner in a Marrakech palace.
- Go off the beaten path to explore timeless Berber villages in the Atlas Mountains and the lovely Ourika Valley.
- Delight in a traditional Moroccan tea service as you take in sweeping views over the colorful Marrakech medina.
DAY 1 – Enjoy Your Free Extra Night in Casablanca
Our AAA Vacations® Journey guests arrive in Casablanca where your VIP Arrival Service includes assistance through all immigration and customs formalities. Then you’ll be chauffeured to the 5-star Sofitel Casablanca Tour Blanche Hotel to enjoy your complimentary pre-tour overnight.
DAY 2 – Enjoy Your Free Extra Day in Casablanca
After breakfast, our AAA Vacations® Journey guests have the first part of this day to relax and explore as they wish. After our other guests arrive today, you’ll join our guide to explore the lively and colorful Central Market, You’ll also see the Royal Palace and the impressive Hassan II Mosque.
DAY 3 – To Rabat and Fès
Explore the Oudayas Kasbah, a walled city within Rabat; founded in the 12th century. Then visit the splendid Mohamed V Mausoleum and marvel at the 1,000-year-old Hassan Tower. Continue to Fès, where you check in to the Riad Fès.
DAY 4 – Meknes and Volubilis
Journey to Meknes, one of Morocco’s four Imperial cities. See the 300-year-old Gate of Bab El Mansour, walk in the ancient Jewish Quarter, and visit the Royal Stables. Drive to Moulay Idriss, a sacred hilltop city, and then explore the history of Roman Africa at Volubilis.
DAY 5 – The City of Fes
Founded in the 9th century, Fes is the best preserved medieval city in Morocco. With our expert guide, walk in the ancient Medina and admire the ceramic mosaics of Nejjarine Fountain. See the 1,000-year-old minaret of the Karaouine Mosque.
DAY 6 – Fly to Marrakech
Fly to Marrakech where you’ll be escorted to the 5-star La Maison Arabe in the heart of the ancient medina. Take advantage of this privileged location to experience the exotic sights and sounds of Marrakech at your own pace; at dusk, the lively Djemaa El Fna Square is a fascinating place to be!
DAY 7 – Explore Marrakech
Enjoy a guided stroll through Djemaa El Fna Square and visit the lavishly decorated Saadian Tombs. Then tour the Bahia Palace and Le Jardin Majorelle, the villa of Yves Saint-Laurent. Refresh with tea and views over the Medina at Maison de la Photographie.
DAY 8 – A day in Ourika Valley
As the mighty peaks of the Atlas Mountains draw near, you enter the Ourika Valley. Visit a Berber cooperative where the rare Argan nut is cultivated and learn about the production of Argan oil. Dine tonight at Palais Soleiman, one of the finest restaurants in Marrakech.
DAY 9 – Farewell to Morocco
We take you to the airport for your onward flight. Meals B
*Rate shown is per person, double occupancy for any published 2020-2022 Small Group Departure, limited to never more than 16 guests. Rate includes $115 Member Benefit and $500 savings when you pay in full at time of booking by Dec 31, 2019. Departure date, trip length and itinerary shown include our AAA Vacations® Journey free pre-tour night amenity. International air is additional.