Indulge in a luxurious getaway under the California sun. Set in the heart of Palm Desert, the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa is just a short distance from the Palm Springs area and its famous shopping and dining destinations. On-site, you’ll enjoy five sparkling outdoor pools, two championship golf courses, six restaurants, two bars, a nightclub, a fitness center, and a full service, state-of-the-art spa. The hotel also boasts a spectacular collection of exotic birds and offers fun boat tours through the property’s striking waterways.
AAA MEMBER BENEFIT
- $25 per booking savings on air-inclusive package**
- 5 nights accommodation in a Standard View Room
- One night FREE (pay for 4 nights, get an additional night free)
- Kids 17 and younger stay free in room with adult
- Roundtrip airfare
- $150 complimentary resort credit
This tranquil Palm Desert oasis has a sensational location, boasts 833 air-conditioned guest rooms (many with patios or balconies), and features an expansive spa, two championship golf courses, restaurants serving California cuisine, and an energetic nightlife. The resort also has acres of water features, including five sparkling outdoor pools. All of these luxurious amenities ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy your days without ever leaving the resort. If you do decide to venture off the property, it’s just a short commute to Palm Springs and the surrounding area, where you’ll find renowned outdoor activities and famous shopping, cuisine, and attractions. Please note, this resort is a non-smoking property.
The Spa at Desert Springs
This Palm Desert spa features a vast 38,000-square-foot facility with 48 treatment rooms, a salon, a bistro, a V.I.P. suite, a fitness facility, and a saltwater pool. Our extensive treatment menu combines ancient healing methods and exotic ingredients from locally grown citrus and dates to give you a truly soothing experience. Relax and reenergize with massages, facials, and body treatments that will pamper you from head to toe!
In addition to the five pools, the spa, and the championship golf course on-site, there are a variety of other activities available at the resort, including a fitness trail for jogging, miniature golf, a sauna, a SportCourt, tennis, and volleyball. Nearby, you can find biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, mountain biking, and a nature preserve.
Desert Springs Golf Club is located on-site and the Shadow Ridge Golf Club is just a mile away. Other golf courses near the resort include Valley Course, Palms Course, The Greens at Desert Springs Recreational Putting Course, and Escena Golf Course.
You can choose from a number of mouthwatering cuisines at the resort’s own restaurants including:
- Rockwood Grill
American cuisine is served in a scenic garden setting. This restaurant offers an array of specialty beverages. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- Mikado Japanese Steakhouse
At this restaurant, you’ll enjoy Japanese cuisine celebrating the central tenets of Samurai tradition, with knife-wielding chefs using fire and steam to create innovative dishes. Serves dinner. Dress code is smart casual.
- The Lobby, The Lobby Bar, and The Sushi Bar
The newly-refurbished and stylish lobby area of the resort features an elegantly-appointed bar and a first-rate sushi restaurant. Here, you can relax with a craft cocktail or indulge in delicious sushi and other Japanese classics. Serves dinner. Dress code is casual.
- Oasis Poolside Bar & Grille
Enjoy live music, a casual poolside setting, and a menu of classic American dining. Partake in a cocktail or a light meal after a day of fun in the sun. Serves lunch. Dress code is casual.
- Costas Nightclub
Dance the night away at the Costas Nightclub with a live DJ and a vibrant, lively ambiance. Costas is open to guests 21 years and older and cover charges apply on nights featuring live music. Dress code does not allow bathing suits.
- Blue Star Lounge
This restaurant features modern California fare in a picturesque terrace setting. The outdoor fire pits provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Serves lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
* Rates quoted are accurate at time of publication and are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability. Rates may vary by travel date. Airfare, taxes, surcharges, gratuities, transfers, and excursions are additional. Advertised rates do not include any applicable daily resort or facility fees, which are payable directly to the hotel at check-out; such fee amounts will be advised at the time of booking. Rates, terms, conditions, availability itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment, and cancellation terms/conditions & policies are subject to change without notice at any time. Other restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to: baggage limitations and fees, standby policies and fees, non-refundable tickets and change fees with pre-flight notification deadlines, and blackout dates. Fees and policies vary among airlines. Contact your AAA Travel Consultant for complete details. Advance reservations through AAA Travel are required to obtain Member Benefits and savings which may vary based on departure date. Not responsible for errors or omissions.
** AAA Member Benefit: $25 per booking savings applies to air-inclusive package only; it does not apply to air/car only packages. Bounce Back Offer of $25-$100 per booking applies to bookings made within 12 months of the original vacation with no travel expiration date. $25 per booking savings off the member’s next vacation to Mainland USA or Canada that includes three or more nights accommodations; or $50 per booking savings off member’s next vacation to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean, or Central America; or $10 per booking savings off member’s next vacation to Tahiti, South Pacific, or Europe. Bounce Back does not apply to Air by Pleasant.
Pleasant Holidays acts only as an agent for tour provider listed. CST# 1007939-10. Copyright©2017 Pleasant Holidays, LLC. All Rights Reserved.