This nine-day rail journey is perfect for music lovers! Launch your vacation in Chicago and explore its famous blues scene and all the popular sites. Then, enjoy a relaxing train ride as you head to Memphis, the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll. Don’t forget to soak in the lovely landscape along the way. See all Memphis has to offer, including Elvis’s famous mansion, Graceland. Your last stop is New Orleans, the birthplace of jazz. Treat your ears and palate with a jazz brunch at the famous Court of Two Sisters restaurant. Take in the picturesque sights of New Orleans and the French Quarter from the deck of an old-fashioned paddlewheel boat. This trip is truly a music lover’s dream come true!
AAA Member Benefit
- AAA Members save $50 per booking on packages 5 nights or longer.
AAA Vacations Benefit
- Book an Amtrak Vacation through your AAA Travel Agent (rail or package) and receive a $100 Bounce Back Coupon valid towards your next Amtrak Vacations trip inclusive of 3 destinations.
- One-way Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Chicago to Memphis; Memphis to New Orleans onboard the City of New Orleans®
- 7 nights’ hotel accommodations; 1-night onboard Amtrak
- 2 meals included (1 dinner, 1 brunch)
- Jazz brunch at the Court of Two Sisters
- Multi-day hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Chicago
- Sightseeing city tour of Memphis including admission to Graceland
- Battlefield Cruise in New Orleans aboard a paddlewheel boat
- Sightseeing city tour of New Orleans
Package prices are per person, double occupancy, tax included. Prices do not include rail from your hometown. Please call for pricing. Package prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability at the time of booking. Amtrak travel is for Coach accommodations unless otherwise noted. Upgrades to Roomette or Bedroom accommodations on board Amtrak are available. Call for pricing. Other restrictions may apply. Activities referenced in the itinerary during free time are for suggested purposes only and are not included. Seasonal activity (if applicable): During the off-season, some tours may not be available. In this case, a similar tour will be substituted. Passports (if applicable): Passports are required when crossing the Canadian border. Amtrak and Amtrak Vacations are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. CST #2115735-40