Centuries of Irish culture and heritage are revealed on this adventure across the windswept valleys of Ireland, from Dublin to the charismatic seaside villages along the Dingle Peninsula and the Blarney Stone, where you’ll acquire the gift of the gab.
ESSENTIALS BY US. TAILORED BY YOU.
Lasting travel memories don’t have to cost the earth. Our value tours cover all the essentials, while providing you the building blocks to tailor your dream holiday.
With quality transport, accommodation, city tours and plenty of meals included, you’re then able to tailor your trip with our selection of hand-crafted Optional Experiences – or simply uncover each destination your way.
That’s the CostSaver way.
AAA Member Benefit
$40 optional experience voucher per person
What else is included
- 7 rull breakfasts
- 3 three-course dinners
- Audio headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of optional experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and a professional driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day, conditions apply
- DUBLIN – With your Local Specialist see St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the glorious Georgian Squares, and Christchurch Cathedral on your panoramic sightseeing tour
- BOYLE – View the Cistercian Abbey
- KNOCK – Visit the pilgrimage site
- BELLEEK POTTERY – Visit the famous pottery factory
- COUNTY DONEGAL – Visit this picturesque area
- GALWAY – View Galway Cathedral and Eyre Square
- CLIFFS OF MOHER – View the stunning seascape from the cliffs and visit the Atlantic Edge exhibition in the eco-friendly Visitor Centre
- LIMERICK – View St. Mary’s Cathedral and King John’s Castle
- DINGLE PENINSULA – Enjoy the beautiful countryside along the Dingle peninsula, Ireland’s most westerly point
- BLARNEY – Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the gift of the gab
*Price is per person, based on double occupancy, land only as of 08-March-2019. Subject to availability. Conditions apply.