Look at a map of South America, and its cultural and environmental diversity begins to make sense. This is a continent that stretches from north of the equator to some 800 kilometers (500 miles) shy of Antarctica. Here you’ll find the rain forests of the Amazon, the towering Andes, the Atacama Desert and the glaciers of Patagonia. The cultural highlights are similarly varied and fascinating. It’s home to ancient Incan Empire sites, restored Spanish-colonial towns and cosmopolitan, as well as sophisticated cities with a European flair.
For 145 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising. If you are looking for some of the most spacious and comfortable ships at sea, award-winning service, exquisite dining, extensive activities and enrichment programs and compelling worldwide itineraries, you’ve got it with Holland America Line.
AAA Vacations Amenity:
- Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto Dining Package (First two passengers in stateroom)
- $50 Beverage Card (Per Person)(First two passengers in stateroom)
- Explorations Central – Offers local insights, activities and cultural encounters that make your journey more engaging vivid and meaningful
- America’s Test Kitchen – America’s Test kitchen offers live onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops.
- The Mainstage: Enjoy an exciting variety of performances on the Mainstage
- Club HAL: Kids ages 3 to 17 can enjoy an array of exciting activities!
* Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in U.S. dollars. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional. Subject to availability. For more information about our stateroom categories and suite descriptions, to view deck plans and for full terms and conditions applicable to your cruise, please contact your local AAA Travel Professional. Offers have limited space, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.