Northern Europe is a destination of stark natural beauty, history artistry and local charm. This is a place to find new inspiration from old creations and a deeper appreciation for the potential of the human spirit. Across the Baltic, rests the mystical and icy lands of Scandinavia. Stockholm, a city that blends the modern with the medieval, spans more than a dozen small islands on the edge of these northern waters.
AAA Vacations Amenity
$300 Ship Board Credit
Luxury Perfected. This Sailing Includes an additional $600 SBC per Suite. Mention promo code “Luxury Perfected” at time of booking.
Inclusions (All Fares: 2-FOR-1 All-Inclusive Fares)
- FREE Business Class Air on All Intercontinental Flights*
- FREE Roundtrip Air on Domestic Flights* BOTH with FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited WiFi
- Concierge Suites and Higher Include FREE 1 Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package* *FREE Pre-Cruise Hotel Package is not combinable with FREE Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program. See terms & Conditions for full Details
- St Petersburg (Overnight)
Stockholm, Sweden – The “Venice of the North,” spanning 14 small islands at the outflow of Lake Mälar into the Baltic, Stockholm is the largest city in Scandinavia and architecturally one of the finest in the world, with broad streets, waterside parks and many pedestrian walkways. For a taste of the city, take a walking tour of Old Town, and particularly the Royal Palace and beautiful Riddarholm Church; take in the views from the observation deck in the Town Hall; or visit one of the Skeppsholmen Museums, including Skeppsholm Church (1842), the Museum of Architecture, the Museum of East Asian Art and the Modern Museum. A main attraction near the center of town is the Vasa Museum, on the island of Djurgården, displaying the almost fully intact 64-gun warship Vasa, that sank on her maiden voyage in 1628.
St. Petersburg, Russia – St. Petersburg was the capital of the Russian Empire for over 200 years. Peter the Great’s “Window on Europe” is known as Russia’s artistic and intellectual center. Tour the many cathedrals, including St. Isaac’s Cathedral, with floors of different-colored marble and a remarkable array of frescoes; and the iconic Church of the Savior of the Spilled Blood. Noteworthy historic sites include The Peter and Paul Fortress, the first edifice built in the city and final resting place of the Romanovs; and, further afield, the remarkable Peterhof palace. For cultural perspective, take in a ballet and the world-class Hermitage Museum. To complete your Russian experience, take a day trip to Moscow or a half-day trip to Catherine’s Palace in the countryside.
**All fares are per person in U.S. dollars, valid for residents of U.S. and Canada, based on double occupancy, for new bookings only and may be increased or withdrawn at any time. Not all promotions are combinable. 2-for-1 Fares are based on published Full Brochure Fares; such fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all suite categories and do not include optional charges as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract. Fares include additional Bonus Savings which may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air on featured voyages in all suite categories includes ground transfers and applies to flights only from the following airports: ATL, BOS, CLT, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MDW, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Airfare is available from select U.S. and Canadian gateways for an additional charge. FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air applies to intercontinental flights only and FREE Air applies to domestic flights only. All airline fees, surcharges and government taxes are included, however airline-imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. Custom Air arrangements may be made 270 days prior to sailing (custom air fees apply). Guests who elect not to participate in Regent Seven Seas Cruises® FREE Air Program or do not purchase transfer arrangements from Regent Seven Seas Cruises® will be responsible for their own transfer arrangements to and from the ship. FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package applies to guests 1 and 2 in Concierge Suites and higher, includes transfers from hotel to pier only and is not available for new bookings made within 60 days of departure. FREE Land Program applies to Guests 1 and 2 for one pre- or post-cruise program and is not combinable with the FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package, or the 5% discount on pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land programs available to Concierge Guests for purchase. Guests in Concierge Suites and higher who choose a FREE Land Program or choose to arrange their own pre-cruise hotel accommodations will receive a credit of between $100 to $350 per person in lieu of the FREE 1-Night Hotel Package. FREE Unlimited WiFi includes one log-in, one device, per suite. Concierge Suites and higher receive up to four logins, four devices, per suite. LUXURY PERFECTED: offer is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and applies to new bookings only made beginning on Jan 6, 2020 through March 31, 2020. Offer and/or specific voyages may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Shipboard Credit is based on double occupancy. Must mention promo code “Luxury Perfected” at time of booking. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands and Bahamas. ©2020 Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
PROMO/ CONSUMER OFFER DETAILS:
- Offer is valid for new bookings only made between January 6 and March 31, 2020. o Offer is subject to availability and may be closed at any time without notice.
- Guests will receive up to $500 Shipboard Credit per guest, up to $1,000 per suite. Shipboard Credit varies by voyage, please refer to voyage grid below.
- Offer is valid in all markets and currencies.
- Offer is combinable with National Account Shipboard Credit Amenities.
- Offer is not combinable with
- Group Pricing, however, offer is combinable with group amenities and will count toward Tour Conductor Credits
- Non-Refundable Fares
- Other upgrade offers (Holiday, Travelzoo, etc.)
- Tactical/covert offers
- Net rates
- Resident Specials (including Canadian Dollars at Par)
- International Specials
- Mention “LUXURY PERFECTED” at time of booking.