An island of dramatic contrasts, Iceland is a landscape forged by fire and ice. Steaming lava fields and hot pools reflect its volcanic nature, while massive glaciers continue to sculpt the mountains and valleys, leaving thundering waterfalls and plunging fjords. Travel the “Golden Circle” where many natural scenic wonders are located. Enjoy an overnight stay in a local fishing village to enjoy a puffin cruise. Create your own adventure with your choice of exciting activities – go deep sea fishing, explore on horseback, soak in mineral rich natural baths or take a lava cave hike – it’s your exploration! Discover the spectacular landscapes and proud people of this small island nation during this fascinating journey.
AAA Member Benefit
$50 savings per person
AAA Vacations Amenity
- Receive $50 credit to use toward the optional excursion of your choice. Excursions must be booked prior to departure.
- Private round-trip home to airport sedan service on air-inclusive tours+
- Relax in the warm, mineral-rich water of the Blue Lagoon, surrounded by lava fields.
- Marvel in the beauty of Gullfoss Waterfall, one of the world’s Top 10 waterfalls.
- Board a traditional oak fishing vessel for a cruise to a local puffin sanctuary.
- Meet a local shark farming family and learn about the industry and taste cured “Hakare.”
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Reykjavík, Iceland – Tour Begins (Meals: Dinner)
- Day 3: Reykjavík – Golden Circle – Reykjavík (Meals: Breakfast)
- Day 4: Snæfellsnes – Breidafjördur Cruise – Stykkishólmur (Meals: Breakfast and dinner)
- Day 5: Stykkishólmur – Vik (Meals: Breakfast and dinner)
- Day 6: Vík – Skógar Museum – Vík (Meals: Breakfast and dinner)
- Day 7: Vík – Jökulsárlón Glacial Lagoon – Skaftafel – Vík (Meals: Breakfast and dinner)
- Day 8: Vík – Lava Exhibition Center – Reykjavík (Meals: Breakfast and dinner)
- Day 9: Reykjavík – Tour Ends (Meals: Breakfast)
*Rate is per person, land only, based on double occupancy. Member Benefit savings applied at time of reservation and is not yet reflected in the rate. +Not valid on group travel. Purchase of roundtrip international or domestic U.S. airfare from MCV through AAA Travel required to obtain sedan service. Purchase of required internal airfare does not qualify for sedan service. Included in many U.S. cities within a 50-mile radius of more than 90 airport gateways. Service is available between 51 and 75 miles for a small fee. One transfer per room booking. Additional stops are not permitted on route. Other restrictions may apply; call for details.