See the hanging houses in Cuenca, devour delicious paella in Valencia and admire the troglodyte cave dwellings at Guadix, before heading to Portugal’s Algarve and Fátima, site of celebrated religious miracles. Saddle up for a superb stud farm visit, the tragic story of unrequited love and a traditional home-cooked Be My Guest lunch with Tiago and Vera in Portugal’s beautiful Alentejo.
AAA Vacations Amenity
$80 optional experience voucher
- Saddle up for a superb stud farm visit, the tragic story of unrequited love and a traditional home-cooked Be My Guest lunch with Tiago and Vera in Portugal’s beautiful Alentejo.
- Sample the famous sherry tradition in the southern Spanish city of Jerez, which has been making wine since the 7th century.
- The invincible swords of Toledo have defended cities for centuries. Visit an inlaid steel factory in Toledo to see local craftsmen forging the highest quality steel.
- City tour in Córdoba, Seville, Lisbon, Toledo and Madrid
- Orientation of Valencia, Cadiz, the Algarve Region and Salamanca
- Visit the Alhambra Palace in Granada, the Cathedral Mosque in Córdoba, Seville Cathedral, the Hieronomyte Monastery in Lisbon, the Shrine at Fátima, Plaza Mayor in Salamanca, Santo Tomé and the Synagogue in Toledo
- View the Hanging Houses of Cuenca, the Towers of Serrano and Quart, the City of Arts and Sciences complex in Valencia and the Cave Houses of Guadix
*AAA Vacations®: Valid per guest must be used on vacation, non-transferable, no cash value. *Price is per person, land only based on double occupancy.