Three of the nation’s greatest national parks await you on this rail journey across America! Take in the great expanse of the American West as you travel across the Great Plains and through the Rocky Mountains aboard Amtrak. Stop to explore all the sites and wonders of sprawling Yellowstone National Park. Continue on to Yosemite where your tour takes in all the stony peaks, beautiful open meadows, and piney forests that make up this national treasure. The Grand Canyon will leave you in awe with a natural beauty that took millions of years to create. Your Grand National Parks journey will provide a host of unforgettable experiences!
AAA Member Benefit
$100 per booking bounce back offer
AMTRAK VACATIONS BENEFIT
Save $50 per booking on packages 5 nights or longer
- Sightseeing tour of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop
- Sightseeing tour of Yosemite National Park
- Sightseeing city tour of Los Angeles
- Roundtrip service in Coach accommodations on the Grand Canyon Railway
- Motorcoach Freedom Tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim
- Dinner at the Roof Restaurant in Salt Lake City
- One-way Amtrak® in Coach accommodations from Chicago to Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City to San Francisco, San Francisco to Los Angeles, Los Angeles to Williams, Williams to Chicago. Coach accommodations on the California Zephyr®, Coast Starlight®, and Southwest Chief®
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodations; 4 nights’ onboard Amtrak
- 2 meals included (1 breakfast, 1 dinner)
Terms and Conditions
*Package prices are per person, double occupancy, tax included. Prices do not include rail from your hometown. Please call for pricing. Package prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability at the time of booking. Amtrak travel is for Coach accommodations unless otherwise noted. Upgrades to Roomette or Bedroom accommodations on board Amtrak are available. Call for pricing. Other restrictions may apply. Activities referenced in the itinerary during free time are for suggested purposes only and are not included. Seasonal activity (if applicable): During the off-season, some tours may not be available. In this case, a similar tour will be substituted. Passports (if applicable): Passports are required when crossing the Canadian border. Amtrak and Amtrak Vacations are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.