Admire Rhine Valley vistas from a 900-year-old castle. Sample the food and wine of Austria’s Wachau Valley. Learn the Viennese waltz and linger in Budapest’s Café Gerbeaud. Indulge all your senses on this 15-day journey spanning the best of Europe. This most iconic itinerary traces the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers between the windmill-dotted waterways of Holland and the stunning landscapes of Hungary, with engaging encounters at every bend.
Special cruise fares and up to free air**. Offer expires December 31, 2018.
AAA MEMBER BENEFIT
$200 shipboard credit per person***
- 12 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals featuring regional specialties, including welcome cocktail reception and dinner
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with on-board dinner and lunch service
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including:
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout
- Cologne Cathedral
- Upper Middle Rhine Valley
- Wurzburg Residence with the Court Gardens and Residence Square
- Town of Bamberg
- Old town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy concerts aboard and ashore, ranging from Austrian classics to baroque organ music; attend lectures on current affairs in Germany, Holland and the European Union; learn how to make your own Rüdesheimer coffee; experience the wonderful scents of a Viennese market
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi
*Note: Grand European Tour price based on CAT F, select October 2019 Viking Longship sailings. Prices are accurate as of December 1, 2018. Availability fluctuates, please see website for current pricing. Cruise fares listed are for cruise and cruisetour only and fares/discount offers are based on double occupancy. Prices are based upon lowest price point and category at time of print and are subject to change without notice. Air prices are per person based on the cruise/cruisetour check-in date, and include transfers plus all government taxes and fees of approx. $160 and air fuel surcharges. Additional airline imposed baggage charges may apply, consult your airline. Viking reserves the right to correct errors and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. Subject to availability and may not be combinable with any other offers.
**2019 RIVER CRUISE AND AIR SAVINGS: Offer valid on bookings made from December 1-December 31, 2018. Special cruise fares plus FREE air valid on available 2019 departures of Grand European Tour. Air savings vary on other itineraries. Air offers valid on all North American gateways except Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Additional restrictions may apply. Book by December 31, 2018; pay in full by January 31, 2019. Offer expires December 31, 2018. Additional restrictions may apply; see Passenger Ticket Contract at vikingrivercruises.com. CST# 2052644-40
***AAA Member Benefit: $200 per person shipboard credit offer is available to AAA members on river cruise itineraries 14 days or more. Shipboard credits can only be applied when booked directly by AAA Travel Agent. This offer is only valid on river cruise itineraries and combinable with group rates, early booking discounts, past passenger discounts, refer a friend credits and future cruise vouchers. Offer is not combinable with interline and wholesale bookings. Onboard credit has no cash value. Valid only for river cruise sailings. Viking reserves the right to correct errors and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time.