From iconic sites to unexpected family fun, travel through Italy together and bring home more than just souvenirs. Experience life as a Roman gladiator, toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain and devour the pizza you’ve just learned to make together before creating your own colorful Venetian Carnival mask.
AAA vacations amenity
$80 optional experience voucher per person*
- 14 Meals: Breakfast every day, 1 Lunch and 4 Dinners (including Be My Guest) with local wine.
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Trip Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- VIP admission to the Vatican Museums
- City tour in Rome, Florence, Bologna and Venice
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum in Rome and the Academy of Fine Arts in Florence
- Cruise by private launch to St. Mark’s Square
- View the ancient sites of Rome, Santa Croce Basilica and the Duomo in Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, St. Mark’s Basilica in Venice
- Small group sightseeing – guided walking tour of ‘Secret Venice’ to the Rialto food market, with a group size of no more than 25 guests
**Trafalgar’s 2020 Europe Pre-Sale pricing is available on select itineraries featured on the Trafalgar website and identified as “Pre-Sale 2020” only, and is valid until September 22, 2019. A non-refundable deposit is required per standard booking conditions to lock in the “best price”. If the vacation price is higher once the main brochure is released in September, Trafalgar will honor the lower Pre-Sale rate; if it is lower, Trafalgar will refund the difference. No additional products such as (but not limited to) extra nights, pre-paid gratuities or transfers can be added to the booking until the main 2020 Europe brochure is available in September 2019. Some itineraries are subject to additional taxes, and some itineraries, hotels and prices are subject to change. Where there are any major itinerary changes (number of days, cities visited or number of overnight stays in each city location) Trafalgar will advise you. Save up to 10% on the land portion of 2020 Europe summer trips when booked and paid in full by December 18, 2019; valid for select trips departing April 1, 2020 through October 31, 2020. Savings are not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates, are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. May not be combinable with other promotional offers but may be combined with most brochure discounts.