Spend some quality time exploring one of America’s greatest natural treasures, Glacier National Park. Your Glacier National Park Getaway includes a leisurely boat cruise in the scenic Two Medicine Valley, a spectacular tour along Going-to-the-Sun Road, and a sightseeing journey through verdant Lake McDonald Valley. Wildlife is abundant in the park, so keep your eyes open for any number of native species such as deer, bear, elk, and more. A once-in-a-lifetime experience awaits!
AAA Member Benefit
- Book an Amtrak Vacation through your AAA Travel Agent (rail or package) and receive a $100 Bounce Back Coupon valid towards your next Amtrak Vacations trip inclusive of three destinations.
- AAA Members Save $50 per booking on packages five nights or longer.
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations
- Big Sky Circle Tour of Glacier National Park*
- Two Medicine Valley Boat Cruise in Glacier National Park*
- One meal included (dinner)
Package prices are per person, double occupancy, tax included. Prices do not include rail from your hometown. Please call for pricing. Package prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability at the time of booking. Amtrak travel is for Coach accommodations unless otherwise noted. Upgrades to Roomette or Bedroom accommodations on board Amtrak are available. Call for pricing. Other restrictions may apply. Activities referenced in the itinerary during free time are for suggested purposes only and are not included. Seasonal activity (if applicable): During the off-season, some tours may not be available. In this case, a similar tour will be substituted. Passports (if applicable): Passports are required when crossing the Canadian border. Amtrak and Amtrak Vacations are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation.