Discover the natural wonders of Glacier National Park on this six-day Getaway Roundtrip rail journey from Portland. During your time in Glacier National Park you will enjoy a wonderfully scenic boat cruise on Two Medicine Valley Lake. Then continue to explore the park on the Big Sky Circle tour, which will guide you toward unparalleled sweeping vistas on the Going-to-the-Sun Road and down through to St. Mary Valley. Along the way, wildlife sightings are almost always guaranteed. You will have plenty of opportunities to spot bighorn sheep, elk, pikas, deer, and grizzly bears. The nature vacation experience of a lifetime awaits you on this Getaway Roundtrip train trip!
AAA Member Benefit
- AAA Members Save $50 per booking on packages 5 nights or longer.
- Book an Amtrak Vacation through your AAA Travel Agent (rail or package) and receive a $100 Bounce Back Coupon valid towards your next Amtrak Vacations trip inclusive of 3 destinations.
- Big Sky Circle Tour Glacier National Park
- Medicine Valley Boat Cruise
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodations; 2 nights’ onboard Amtrak®
- 1 meal included (1 dinner)
*Package prices are per person, double occupancy, tax included. Prices do not include rail from your hometown. Please call for pricing. Package prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability at the time of booking. Amtrak travel is for Coach accommodations unless otherwise noted. Upgrades to Roomette or Bedroom accommodations on board Amtrak are available. Call for pricing. Other restrictions may apply. Activities referenced in the itinerary during free time are for suggested purposes only and are not included. Seasonal activity (if applicable): During the off-season, some tours may not be available. In this case, a similar tour will be substituted. Passports (if applicable): Passports are required when crossing the Canadian border. Amtrak and Amtrak Vacations are registered service marks of the National Railroad Passenger Corporation. CST #2115735-40