Adventure in the Canadian Rockies! This journey brings you to the stunning mountain towns of Banff and Lake Louise, with a trip to the Columbia Icefields and a helicopter tour through the soaring peaks of the Rockies.
A journey onboard Rocky Mountaineer is much more than just a train ride through the Canadian Rockies. It’s the key to unlocking a hidden world of shifting landscapes and unparalleled beauty. Indulge all of your senses as you wind through awe-inspiring scenery, complemented by gourmet cuisine, vibrant storytelling, and impeccable service. Journey to a place that’s truly above and beyond extraordinary.
AAA Member Benefit
**AAA Members receive up to $100 CAD per adult onboard merchandise credit with qualifying 2020 Rocky Mountaineer vacation package bookings.
- 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Luggage handling and rail stations transfers
- National Park Pass
- Vancouver Lookout
- Yoho Park Tour
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer
- Banff Gondola
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Calgary Tower
* Terms & Conditions: Price for First Passage to the West at Great Leisure package per person in U.S. Dollars (USD), GoldLeaf Service, for April 12, 2020 start date from Vancouver, subject to availability. Accommodation is based on double occupancy. Pricing does not include Canadian tax (GST) or flights. Pricing is expressed in USD as a guideline only and may vary at the time of booking based on changes in exchange rate with the CAD. Additional conditions apply.
**The AAA Member Benefit Merchandise Credit is with qualifying Rocky Mountaineer vacation packages in GoldLeaf Service or SilverLeaf Service. Eight (8) days or more in GoldLeaf Service receive $200 CAD per couple ($100 per adult) Onboard Merchandise Credit. Eight (8) days or more in SilverLeaf Service receive $100 CAD per couple ($50 per adult) Onboard Merchandise Credit. Four to seven (4–7) days in GoldLeaf Service receive $100 CAD per couple ($50 per adult) Onboard Merchandise Credit. Four to seven (4–7) days in SilverLeaf Service receive $70 CAD per couple ($35 per adult) Onboard Merchandise Credit. Redemption of merchandise credit is only available onboard the Rocky Mountaineer train. Additional conditions apply.