Relax and immerse yourself in three of Spain’s most contrasting and cultural cities. Vibrant Barcelona, idyllic San Sebastian and historic Madrid.
Insight Vacations has been creating magical experiences for travelers for over 40 years. When you travel with Insight, you not only visit incredible places, but connect with them, in an authentic way. Let them share their passion with you and take you on an unforgettable journey. They’ll immerse you in unique experiences and introduce you to amazing people. The magic begins here!
AAA Member Benefit
$80 Optional Experience Voucher
10% Early Payment Discount
- Professional Travel Director and Local Experts
- Local sightseeing, immersive Insight Experiences and priority access to select sites
- Authentic regional dining in local restaurants
- Central and scenic premium hotels
- Hotel and restaurant gratuities included
- Luggage handling
- Scheduled arrival and departure transfers
- Travel by luxury motorcoach with twice as much leg room
- Barcelona: Explore the medieval maze of the Barri Gotic, the Gothic Quarter, with your Local Expert.
- Barcelona: Venture inside Gaudí’s extraordinary masterpiece, the Sagrada Família and marvel at the contrasts of architecture.
- Zaragoza: See the four towers of El Pilar and the Río Ebro.
- Pamplona: Spend free time exploring this city, known for its annual Running with the Bulls festival.
- Bilbao: Visit the magnificent Guggenheim Museum.
- San Sebastián: Journey up Monte Igueldo with your Local Expert to take in breath-taking views over the town and La Concha Bay. Walk through the Old Quarter to Plaza de la Constitucion.
- Burgos: See El Cid’s burial place in the cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Madrid: With your Local Expert, see the Royal Palace, the monument to Cervantes in the Plaza de España, the grandiose Cibeles Fountain, Parliament and Puerta del Sol.
- Toledo: Explore this magnificent ancient city with your Local Expert and visit the Church of Santo Tomé to see an El Greco’s masterpiece.
- Scenic Drives: Enjoy the scenery of the Río Ebro River, Basque Country, Sierra de Guadarrama and the Plains of La Mancha.
*New bookings only. The Preview offer is available for a strictly limited period and can be withdrawn by Insight Vacations at any time. Seasonal adjustments and/or black-out dates apply for some departure dates. A non-refundable $200 to $350 per person deposit within 3 days for booking to lock in 2019 prices and the Preview Price Guarantee for 2020 trips. Some trips are excluded, and further conditions apply. Itineraries and trip content are subject to change and final details will be published in Insight Vacations 2020 Europe & Britain brochure, available in September 2019. Further restrictions apply. Contact your Travel Advisor for details. CST No. 20687545-20.