Aboard Harmony of the Seas, you’ll enjoy the unique experiences that have made Royal Caribbean the best cruise line overall 12 years in a row. There’s no turning back once you take the plunge 10 stories into the mysteries of the deep on the tallest slide at sea, Ultimate Abyss, as well as the exhilarating multilevel Perfect Storm slides. As the kids explore Splashaway Bay, take a tree-lined stroll through Central Park, or find your own haven in any of the other seven iconic onboard neighborhoods. Sip a post-dinner cocktail crafted by a robot in our unique Bionic Bar, or sit back and watch for the first time at sea, Broadway’s hit Musical Grease. Share every moment with not just family onboard, but friends back home with VOOM – the fastest Internet at sea.
AAA Vacations® Amenities
- $50 per stateroom onboard spending credit
- 1 Dinner for Two at a specialty Restaurant
- Priority Check-in on day of embarkation
- Sparkling Wine placed in stateroom during cruise
- Accommodations: The ultimate in comfort, convenience, and luxury plus a staff that’s available twenty-four seven.
- Onboard Dining: On a Royal Caribbean cruise vacation, dining is part of the journey. It’s more than just food. It’s about the ambience, the dining experience, variety and the flexibility to plan dinner whenever you’re ready.
- Activities: Whether it’s your first time on a rock wall or you’re a seasoned climber, there are challenges for all levels of experience. All of the equipment is provided, including shoes, helmets, and harnesses.
- Entertainment: The gorgeous view isn’t the only thing that will dazzle you. World-class performers from all over the globe star in awe-inspiring original shows by Royal Caribbean Productions.
- Youth programs: Your kids are in good hands with Royal Caribbean’s Adventure Ocean® Youth & Teen Program. With uniquely creative, educational and totally awesome programs, you can be sure your kids will have a great, safe time.
- Fitness: program: From state-of-the-art equipment to all the latest classes, Royal Caribbean’s got everything the most sophisticated fitness clubs have – plus an amazing view.
Embark in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Welcome aboard Harmony of the Seas
South Florida’s warm climate and sparkling waters make it a magnet for water sport enthusiasts. From the beaches and recreational waterways, to the lively arts and cultural scene, Fort Lauderdale has become a world-class destination.
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquility, Royal Caribbean ships have it all. Try rock climbing, zip-lining and surfing 200 feet above the waves. Melt away land-based stress with a spa massage, build a scrapbook of memories or simply relax poolside.
Onboard, dining is about more than just food. Think ambience, variety and the flexibility to decide when and what you savor.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
One island, two cultures; welcome to St. Maarten. Experience Dutch and French culture and enjoy gorgeous coastline, lush tropical landscapes, a great selection of restaurants and plenty of duty-free shopping. It’s considered the French Riviera of the Caribbean.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Behind stone walls, Old San Juan charms with 500 years of history, colorful colonial buildings and streets lined with shops, galleries, and cafes. Explore the old city, or travel beyond to experience Puerto Rico’s enchanting natural side in the nearby rainforest.
Royal Caribbean’s private beach resort features pristine beaches, coral reefs and lagoon-like bays surrounded by forested mountains. Relax and recharge or take advantage of an array of water sports and activities. Get wet at the floating Aqua Park, go on a kayak tour or explore with a snorkel. Zip down the Caribbean’s longest zip line or careen down a thrilling roller coaster.
Disembark in Fort Lauderdale, FL
* All pricing is per person, double occupancy, and subject to availability. Taxes, fees, and port expenses of $100.59 are additional and subject to change without notice. Air & transfers are additional. VIP Priority check-in requires voucher and does not grant priority boarding. Bookings must be made at least 30 days prior to departure to receive priority check-in, wine in cabin and complimentary specialty restaurant dinner amenities. Bookings made less than 30 days prior to sailing receive only the AAA Vacations® onboard credit. Certain restrictions apply. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.