Explore the Eastern Caribbean during Spring Break on this 7-night cruise aboard the Oasis of the Seas. You’ll travel round trip from Miami, Florida to St. Maarten to Puerto Rico to Haiti and back to Miami.
AAA Vacations Amenity**
- Priority check in day of boarding.
- Complimentary bottle of wine delivered to your stateroom.
- Specialty dining experience for two (Balcony and above).
AAA Member Benefit**
- Complimentary specialty lunch for two on-board any 7-night or longer sailing when you book a balcony or above.
Royal Caribbean International Promotion
- Buy one get one 60% off***
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten: Explore centuries-old ruins and get your adrenaline fix ziplining through lush tropical forests.
- Loterie Farm: A nature sanctuary with 135 acres of hiking trails, a zip line adventure course, and a spring fed multi-level pool with cascading waterfalls.
- Simpson Bay Lagoon: The largest saltwater lagoon in the Caribbean, Simpson Bay is a great spot for lounging and watching boats and yachts that dot its picturesque harbor.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico: From the fortress walls lining the coastline to the rainbow of colonial buildings along narrow streets. Puerto Rico’s 500-year-old capital is a history buff’s dream come true.
- Catedral de San Juan Bautista: Founded in 1521, this can’t-miss landmark is one of the oldest churches in the Americas. It houses the tomb of Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon and the mummified remains of religious martyr St. Pio.
- Labadee, Haiti: There’s nowhere quite like Labadee®— where you can chase an adrenaline rush on an alpine coaster one minute, and do some sun soaking the next.
- High Flying Thrills: Soar along the Dragon’s Breath Flight Line℠, the world’s longest zip line over water, and see Labadee from 500 feet above ground.
- Cabana Break: Relax and recharge in the shade of your private bungalow at Nellie’s beach during your Labadee cruise.
Eastern Caribbean Spring BReak Itinerary
Day 1: Miami, Florida
Day 2: Day at Sea
Day 3: Cruising at Sea
Day 4: Phillipsburg, St. Maarten
Day 5: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 6: Labadee, Haiti
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Miami, Florida
*Price is per person, cruise only, applies to selected sailing, lowest available fare stateroom category, based on double-occupancy, reflects any promotional savings, and is subject to change and availability until booked. Taxes, fees and port expenses $114.73 USD. Non-refundable deposit: Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee. FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. 100USD/100CAD/80EUR per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date.
***BOGO60 Offer must be booked between December 27, 2019 – January 31, 2020 (“Offer Period”). BOGO60 offer applies to sailings departing on or after January 27, 2020. BOGO60 provides 60% savings off the price of cruise fare of the second guest booked in the same stateroom as first, full-fare paying guest. BOGO60 also provides 30% cruise fare savings for third guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests. BOGO60 savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Offer available to residents of United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and select countries in the Caribbean. Prices and offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.RoyalCaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2020 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.
**AAA Vacations® Offer is valid on all Royal Caribbean International sailings and stateroom categories. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations can be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met. Offer not valid on chartered sailings or contracted groups. Specialty Dining Offer: Offer includes one complimentary dining for two in a Specialty Restaurant. Valid on any ship, any sailing length, balcony and above stateroom category. AAA Vacations Specialty Dining Experience is valid for dinner for two, one per sailing at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Samba Grill, Jamie’s Italian, 150 Central Park or Wonderland or lunch for two, one per sailing, at Giovanni’s Table, Chops Grille or Sabor Modern Mexican. Venues vary by ship. Gratuities are included. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included and are available at an additional cost. Reservations must be made onboard and are valid only on port days. Dining Offer does not give guest(s) any seating priority if there is a wait to be seated in the selected specialty restaurant. No redemption required. Voucher cannot be duplicated. Priority Check-in: Offer includes priority check-in on day of boarding. At Check-in, proceed to the line marked ‘Crown and Anchor Society Members’ and show the priority check-in voucher to one of our pier agents. VIP check-in does not include priority embarkation (access to board the ship prior to the start of normal boarding). AAA guests will board as per normal boarding procedures. You must have completed online check-in and have a valid SetSail Pass. Valid forms of identification are also required in order to proceed. Includes one complimentary bottle of Sparkling Wine per stateroom delivered to your stateroom during your cruise. Bottle of Sparkling Wine will be selected at discretion of Royal Caribbean. †AAA Member Benefit: Offer includes one complimentary Lunch for Two in a Specialty Dining Restaurant. Valid onboard any 7 night or longer sailing. Booking must be made in a Balcony or above category stateroom. Only one Lunch voucher per stateroom. Voucher is valid for lunch for two, one per sailing, at Giovanni’s Table, Chops Grille or Sabor Modern Mexican or dinner for two at Chops Grille, Giovanni’s Table, Samba Grill, Jamie’s Italian, 150 Central Park or Wonderland. Venues vary by ship. Gratuities are included. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included and are available at an additional cost. Dining Offer does not give guest(s) any seating priority if there is a wait to be seated in the selected specialty restaurant. No redemption required. Voucher cannot be duplicated. Reservations must be made onboard and valid only on port days. AAA Vacations Offer is available in the United States and Canada. Offer subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Certain restrictions apply. Visit AAA.com/AAAVacations for full details. ©2018 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. 18061283