The luxurious Seven Seas Voyager® exudes elegance, from her refined Penthouse Suites to late-night-favorite Voyager Lounge. Every suite features marble bath accents, roomy closets and a private balcony, beckoning you outside while spoiling you within.
AAA Vacations Amenity
$300 Ship Board Credit
AAA Member Benefit
Choice from 2 Complimentary Regent Choice Shore Excursions
Luxury Perfected. This Sailing Includes an additional $1,000 SBC per Suite. Mention promo code “Luxury Perfected” at time of booking.
Free Land Programs In All Suite Categories. Guests in all suite categories can enjoy from a selection of one of the following pre-cruise land programs on this voyage: FREE 3-Night Winelands and Wildlife or Cape Town at Leisure or your selection of one of the following post-cruise land programs on this voyage: Free 3-Night Winelands and Wildlife or Cape Town at Leisure.
Inclusions (All Fares: 2-FOR-1 All-Inclusive Fares)
- FREE Business Class Air on All Intercontinental Flights*
- FREE Roundtrip Air on Domestic Flights* BOTH with FREE Transfers Between Airport and Ship
- FREE Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- FREE Open Bars and Lounges Plus In-Suite Mini-Bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Specialty Restaurants
- FREE Unlimited WiFi
- Concierge Suites and Higher Include FREE 1 Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package* *FREE Pre-Cruise Hotel Package is not combinable with FREE Pre- or Post-Cruise Land Program. See terms & Conditions for full Details
- Guests in all suite categories can enjoy from a selection of one of the following pre-cruise land programs on this voyage.
- FREE 3-Night Winelands and Wildlife or Cape Town at Leisure or your selection of one of the following post-cruise land programs on this voyage
- Cape Town
- Mossel Bay
- Port Elizabeth
- Richards Bay
- Durban (Overnight)
- Walvis Bay
Cape Town, South Africa – Called ‘the fairest cape in the whole circumference of the earth’ and regarded as one of the world’s most beautiful cities, Cape Town offers museums, lush parks and shops. Impressive mountains, magnificent beaches and outstanding wineries add to the attraction. Ride a cable-car to the top of famous flat-topped Table Mountain and gaze at the mosaic of towering mountains, verdant valleys and the confluence of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans. The historical highlight is Robben Island, once the prison holding such outstanding anti-apartheid leaders as Nelson Mandela.
Maputo, Mozambique – Discover the relaxed charm of Maputo with its wide, European style boulevards, lush with jacaranda, bougainvillea and other tropical foliage, where old colonial palaces are mixed in with modern high-rise buildings. Visit The Cathedral built in 1944 in the shape of a cross, then the lively Mercado Central. Enjoy a snack of freshly roasted cashews and a cold bottled drink. Stop by the National Museum of Art then stroll along the Avenida Julius Nyerere, browsing the boutiques, vendors, and restaurants. Look for African waxprint and woven fabrics, beautiful wooden boxes and picture frames. Seek out the surreal Pancho Guedes buildings, reminiscent of Gaudi. Visit the Praça de Trabalhadores designed by Gustave Eiffel in the late 19th century. Sip coffee in one of the many outdoor cafés as you watch the world go by in this vibrant seaside capital.
*All fares are per person in U.S. dollars, valid for residents of U.S. and Canada, based on double occupancy, for new bookings only and may be increased or withdrawn at any time. Not all promotions are combinable. 2-for-1 Fares are based on published Full Brochure Fares; such fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all suite categories and do not include optional charges as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract. Fares include additional Bonus Savings which may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air on featured voyages in all suite categories includes ground transfers and applies to flights only from the following airports: ATL, BOS, CLT, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, FLL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MDW, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Airfare is available from select U.S. and Canadian gateways for an additional charge. FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air applies to intercontinental flights only and FREE Air applies to domestic flights only. All airline fees, surcharges and government taxes are included, however airline-imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. Custom Air arrangements may be made 270 days prior to sailing (custom air fees apply). Guests who elect not to participate in Regent Seven Seas Cruises® FREE Air Program or do not purchase transfer arrangements from Regent Seven Seas Cruises® will be responsible for their own transfer arrangements to and from the ship. FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package applies to guests 1 and 2 in Concierge Suites and higher, includes transfers from hotel to pier only and is not available for new bookings made within 60 days of departure. FREE Land Program applies to Guests 1 and 2 for one pre- or post-cruise program and is not combinable with the FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package, or the 5% discount on pre- or post-cruise Hotel or Land programs available to Concierge Guests for purchase. Guests in Concierge Suites and higher who choose a FREE Land Program or choose to arrange their own pre-cruise hotel accommodations will receive a credit of between $100 to $350 per person in lieu of the FREE 1-Night Hotel Package. FREE Unlimited WiFi includes one log-in, one device, per suite. Concierge Suites and higher receive up to four logins, four devices, per suite. LUXURY PERFECTED: offer is capacity-controlled, subject to availability and applies to new bookings only made beginning on Jan 6, 2020 through March 31, 2020. Offer and/or specific voyages may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Shipboard Credit is based on double occupancy. Must mention promo code “Luxury Perfected” at time of booking. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands and Bahamas. ©2020 Regent Seven Seas Cruises®
FREE LAND PROGRAM
FREE Land Program applies to guests 1 and 2 for one Pre- or Post-Cruise program and is not combinable with the FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Hotel Package or the 5% discount on Pre- or Post-Cruise Hotel or Land Programs available to guests sailing in Concierge Suites and higher. Guests in Concierge Suites and higher who choose a FREE Land Program or choose to arrange their own pre-cruise hotel accommodations will receive a credit in lieu of the FREE 1-Night Hotel Package.
PROMO/ CONSUMER OFFER DETAILS:
- Offer is valid for new bookings only made between January 6 and March 31, 2020. o Offer is subject to availability and may be closed at any time without notice.
- Guests will receive up to $500 Shipboard Credit per guest, up to $1,000 per suite. Shipboard Credit varies by voyage, please refer to voyage grid below.
- Offer is valid in all markets and currencies.
- Offer is combinable with National Account Shipboard Credit Amenities.
- Offer is not combinable with:
- Group Pricing, however, offer is combinable with group amenities and will count toward Tour Conductor Credits
- Non-Refundable Fares
- Other upgrade offers (Holiday, Travelzoo, etc.)
- Tactical/covert offers
- Net rates
- Resident Specials (including Canadian Dollars at Par)
- International Specials
- Mention “LUXURY PERFECTED” at time of booking.