Experience the wild, enchanting coastal routes as you explore the Emerald Isle. Along the way you’ll encounter ruined castles, quiet lakes, natural wonders and legendary characters.
When you travel with Insight Vacations every second is magical. You won’t just see a destination, you will meet it, feel it and taste it. Travel in style and stay at premium hotels in the right location. Discover new cultures and people with authentic dining experiences that take you to the heart of a destination.
AAA Vacations Amenity
$80 optional experience voucher on Country Roads and Easy Pace Itineraries
AAA Member Benefit
$40 optional experience voucher
What else is included
Insight Experiences: We connect guests with local characters who really bring a destination to life. With more thoughtfully selected, premium experiences included, we proudly provide the value they deserve.
Deliciously Authentic Dining: Guests are immersed in the heart and soul of a destination and its people
Travel & Stay in Style: Hand-picked hotels are always in the right locations-be they central or scenic- and journeys are enjoyed on our exclusive 40-seat customized coaches with twice as much legroom, so that guests can stretch out in comfort and admire the view.
Smaller Group Camaraderie: With never more than 40 and an average of 32, our groups are just the right size. Large enough to bring like-minded guests together and small enough to travel with ease.
Countries and/or cities visited during trip: Dublin, Cork, Killarney, Dromoland Estate, Galway Bay, Londonderry, Ballygally, Belfast
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entrance to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a university insider.
- Dublin: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see the Custom House, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and the Georgian townhouses as you travel down O’Connell Street and along the River Liffey.
- Kildare: Join an equine professional for a behind-the-scenes look at the Irish National Stud. Then visit the finest Japanese Gardens in Europe, for a ‘journey through life’ as you wander by the beautiful floral displays.
- Londonderry: There’s no better way to experience sightseeing than with one of Northern Ireland’s best storytellers, Ronan, as he takes you on a tour inside the city walls. See the Gothic Guildhall and the Georgian houses of Shipquay Street.
- Belfast: Meet Hilda, a true Belfast local, having lived in the same house her entire life. During your panoramic tour, hear the history of the city and learn why Hilda is proud of its progress and current prosperity. You’ll also see the City Hall, Queen’s University, Parliament Building at Stormont and murals in different locations indicating political sentiments of local residents.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and overlook the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
*Prices are per person, land-only, and are based on double occupancy. AAA Member Benefit: Voucher can be used toward the purchase of additional optional excursions. Experience vouchers are valid per guest and must be used on vacation, cannot be substituted or transferred; no cash value. All offers may be withdrawn at any time. Other conditions and restrictions apply. CST No. 20687545-20.