Wild nights & wildlife await you on Australia’s East Coast. Zip through the rainforest canopies, experience life on a farm alongside guided bushwalks, koalas & kangaroos and snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef. Hit up Byron Bay, serving up some of the best surf, sand & beach vibes in the world.
We make travel easier and more social. Throughout 350+ unique group trips, we organize accommodation, food, experiences and transport, so you can relax and focus on exploring the world with young travelers just like you. Our trips are about including more: more unique experiences, more local insights and better transport and accommodation. Find out more about how the value we offer just can’t be beat.
AAA Member Benefit
- $50 optional excursion voucher which can be used while on tour for any Free Time Add On optional activities**. Valid on trips 7+ days.
- $75 optional excursion vouchers for Free Time activities while on tour when client books 2nd Contiki trip 7+ days each within 3 years of original booking**
- $100 optional excursion vouchers for Free Time activities while on tour when client books 3rd Contiki trip 7+ days each within 3 years of original booking**
- 13 Nights’ Accommodation – 11 Nights in Hostel, 2 Nights in Special Stay Eco Camp
- 16 Meals – 13 Breakfast, 2 Dinner, 1 Lunch
- All Transportation Included
- 13 Included experience excursions
Day 1 – Cairns to Cape Tribulation
Day 2 – Cape Tribulation to Cairns
Day 3 – Cairns
Day 4 – Cairns
Day 5 – Cairns
Day 6 – Cairns to The Whitsundays
Day 7 – The Whitsundays
Day 8 – The Whitsundays to the Noosa Everglades
Day 9 – Noosa Everglades to Fraser Island (Day Trip)
Day 10 – Noosa Everglades to Byron Bay via Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and Hosanna Farm
Day 11 – Byron Bay
Day 12 – Byron Bay to Sydney
Day 13 – Sydney
Day 14 – Sydney
**Excludes 3rd party operated programs: Egypt, Turkish & Croatian Sailing and Thai Island Hopper. *Additional trips must be booked and traveled by 12/31/2021.