Carve your way through the Pacific Northwest and the Canadian Rockies onboard the world-renowned Rocky Mountaineer train. Sky-high peaks, fine dining, roaming wildlife, stunning sunsets—a journey through the Canadian Rocky Mountains by rail is quite simply, unforgettable.
AAA members receive Exclusive AAA Vacations® Complimentary Inclusions on qualifying Coastal Passage and Circle Journey packages. Plus, ask about Rocky Mountaineer’s current promotional offer for added value.
AAA Member Benefit
Book any qualifying 2018 Circle Journey or Coastal Passage package of 8 days or longer in GoldLeaf Service and receive $200** per adult onboard merchandise credit for use onboard Rocky Mountaineer. Plus, AAA members will also receive a complimentary Seattle half-day sightseeing tour when you book a qualifying 2018 Coastal Passage package.
- You’ll enjoy the best of the best
- A refreshing welcome aboard toast
- Hot gourmet breakfasts and lunches, morning scones and afternoon wine and cheese
- A custom-designed bi-level dome coach with meal service below and seating up top
- An exclusive outdoor viewing platform
- Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and gourmet snacks
- Complimentary baggage delivery to your hotel
- 3 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Select one of four Vancouver Activity options:
- Yoho Park Tour
- Banff Gondola
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Calgary Tower
Terms and Conditions
*Price for Coastal Passage Highlights package per person in USD, GoldLeaf Service, for select start dates select start dates between July 13 and September 21, 2018 from Seattle, subject to availability. Accommodation is based on double occupancy. Pricing does not include Canadian tax (GST) or flights. Pricing is expressed in USD as a guideline only and may vary at the time of booking based on changes in exchange rate with the CAD. Additional conditions apply.