Pretty pink heather hues and an emerald green landscape define the rugged beauty of Scotland and Ireland – home to enduring myths and legends, grand castles, bloody battles and the perfect swing. Visit the working farms of Muckross, taking you back to a time of traditional farming where you’ll meet the families and enjoy a Be My Guest meal in the Quilles Farmhouse set against the backdrop of the lakes of Killarney.
AAA Vacations Amenity
- $80 optional experience voucher per person.
- 14 full breakfasts and 6 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry from Northern Ireland to Scotland
- Optional experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert travel director
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- City tour in Dublin, Londonderry/Derry, Belfast and Edinburgh
- Scenic drive around the Ring of Kerry
- Orientation of Waterford, Galway and Glasgow
- See St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin and Loch Lomond
- View Galway Cathedral, Eilean Donan Castle, the battlefield of Culloden and the 18th green at St. Andrews
- Visit the Irish National Stud, the Waterford Crystal showroom, Blarney Castle, the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Museum, Pitlochry and Edinburgh Castle
$80 Optional Experience Voucher: Valid per guest must be used on vacation, non-transferable, no cash value. Price listed is per person, land only based on double occupancy.