The most awarded ship in the world is stealing the spotlight again with all-new ways to play and stay in the Mediterranean. Like 10-story plummets down the tallest slide at sea. Face offs in an icy new laser tag battle. Savoring hand-tossed pizzas hot from the oven at a reimagined Italian trattoria. Or snacking on crazy good Mexican fare and bold barbecue bites. And when the Tuscan sun goes down, the night heats up at exciting new hot spots. Plus, with endless experiences that offer the best of Europe, your clients can conquer a continent’s worth of adventures. All on the newly Amplified Allure of the Seas®.
Here’s what’s new onboard
- The Perfect Storm™ — The twists and turns of the TyphoonSM, CycloneSM and SupercellSM make for an adrenaline pumping waterslide trio.
- Ultimate Abyss™ — Are your clients brave enough to take the plunge down the tallest slide at sea?
- Laser Tag: Clash for the Crystal City — It’s fun that’s bold as ice in Studio B with a glow-in-the-dark laser tag faceoff for control of a mystical frozen city.
- Giovanni’s™ Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar — Your clients are invited to gather round the table for hand-tossed pizzas, charcuterie and rustic classics. Or beneath the lights of Central Park® for sips of wine, limoncello and more.
- Portside BBQ™ — Authentic Texas style BBQ, including brisket, pulled pork, turkey legs and more are smokin’ good — and all pitmaster approved.
- Playmakers™ Sports Bar & Arcade — Wings, burgers, brews and home team wins on more screens than ever are waiting at our signature sports bar.
- Kids and Teens — The award-winning Adventure Ocean® is totally re-imagined with wide open play places, while teens get an exclusive new lounge with an outdoor patio to call their own.
- Splashaway Bay™ — Pint-sized cruisers will find gallons of fun onboard — at the most drenchworthy Splashaway Bay aqua park at sea.
- Royal Escape Room — The Apollo 18: Lunar Landing challenge transforms passengers into elite Mission Controllers working to land their spacecraft on the moon — and beat the clock.
- Sugar Beach™ — Treat your sweet tooth with scoops at the ice cream window. Plus over 200 confections to choose from and a cupcake decorating class at Sugar Beach.
BARS & NIGHTLIFE
- Music Hall — Your clients can dance till they drop while cover bands rock like the real thing at this new hot spot where no two nights sound the same.
- Spotlight™ Karaoke — All eyes — and ears — are on your clients for sing-along showdowns on the big stage or in a private room.
- Bionic Bar® — The two robotic bartenders at this techy new hot spot know how to shake things up — plus mix, muddle and stir to perfection.
- The Lime and Coconut™ — Our signature Caribbean bar serves up island vibes, live music and delicious drinks day and night.
1Tropical Days Offer: Valid on new bookings made 9/1 – 10/31/19 for select travel 9/1/19 – 6/30/20; blackout dates apply 12/20/19 – 1/4/20. Requires roundtrip airfare from the continental U.S. and accommodation of 5 nights or longer at a participating hotel or resort. Discount is per booking and taken at time of booking.
2Triple Member Benefit Offer: Valid on qualifying Tropical Days bookings. Activity voucher does not apply to air/car only bookings. For Mexico, Hawai`i, and select Caribbean destinations, $100 value in activity vouchers is combinable with standard Member Benefit activity voucher of $50, totaling $150 value in activity vouchers per booking maximum. Valid toward the purchase of a select optional activity. Not valid for hotel direct activity bookings. Advance reservations through AAA Travel required to obtain Member Benefits & savings which may vary based on departure date.
3Rate is per person, based on double occupancy, for check-in on 3/4/20, Double Room & includes roundtrip coach air transportation from PDX or BOI. See General Disclaimer for terms and conditions of air-inclusive offer.
*Rate is per person, land only, based on double occupancy for check-in on 3/4/2020, in a Standard King room. Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of July 26, 2019, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Advertised rates are subject to additional taxes and surcharges, however, such amounts, if collected by Pleasant Holidays, are included in land-only and air-inclusive advertised rates. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets may be non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pleasant Holidays-imposed fees from $25 (for Canada or contiguous U.S. travel) or from $50 (for all other travel) per person, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pleasant Holidays for information. For baggage fees & other details, see www.iflybags.com. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Advance reservations through AAA Travel required to obtain Member Benefits & savings which may vary based on departure date. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Pleasant Holidays acts only as an agent for cruise & tour providers listed. CST# 1007939-10. Copyright©2019 Pleasant Holidays, LLC. All Rights Reserved.