Cruise roundtrip from Vancouver, BC, through the scenic Inside Passage to Ketchikan. Watch for whales, Dahl porpoises and bald eagles, en route to majestic Glacier Bay National Park.
AAA Vacations Amenity:
- Dine Around Package includes dinner in Pinnacle Grill and Canaletto (for guests 1 & 2 only)
- PLUS $50 Beverage Card (for guests 1 & 2 only)
- Glacier Bay National Park, the crown jewel of southeastern Alaska’s natural wonders
- Exploring gold rush–era tourist attractions of Ketchikan, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska’s number-one tourist destination
- Sailing the Inside Passage offers opportunities to spot some of Alaska’s most iconic wildlife, with humpback whales and orca plying the bountiful waters alongside the ships, bald eagles soaring overhead and brown bears lumbering on the shoreline.
- Tracy Arm Inlet
Day 1: Vancouver, B.C.
Day 2: Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
Day 3: Juneau, Alaska
Day 4: Skagway, Alaska
Day 5: Glacier Bay
Day 6: Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 7: At Sea
Day 8: Vancouver, B.C.
*Featured fares are per person based on double occupancy, cruise or Land+Sea Journeys only. Fares are in U.S. dollars. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional at $205. Subject to availability. For more information about our stateroom categories and suite descriptions, to view deck plans and for full terms and conditions applicable to your cruise, please refer to hollandamerica.com or the appropriate Holland America Line brochure. Offers have limited space, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.