Dotted across the vast Pacific Ocean are emerald isles reminiscent of lost Eden. Follow the course of the earliest native explorers who spread their cultures by canoe, guided only by the currents, the waves and stars. An astonishing variety of sights await you: towering peaks, steaming geysers and sprawling vineyards, mighty fjords and quaint villages, vivid coral reefs and – yes – koalas, kiwis and kangaroos.
AAA Member Benefit
$300 per stateroom shipboard credit. Not combinable with other shipboard credits unless noted.
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- Marina Day with complimentary watersports from our unique retractable marina including water skiing, pedal boats, and windsurfing in select ports
- Day 0 – Auckland, New Zealand
- Day 1 – Russell (Bay of Islands), New Zealand
- Day 2 – At Sea
- Day 3 – Kingston, Norfolk Island, Australia
- Day 4 – At Sea
- Day 5 – At Sea
- Day 6 – Milford Sound, New Zealand
- Day 7 – Oban (Halfmoon Bay), New Zealand
- Day 8 – Port Chalmer (Dunedin), New Zealand
- Day 9 – Akaroa (Christchurch), New Zealand
- Day 10 – Kaikoura, New Zealand
- Day 11 – Nelson, New Zealand
- Day 12 – Wellington, New Zealand
- Day 13 – Napier, New Zealand
- Day 14 – Gisborne, New Zealand
- Day 15 – Tauranga (Rotorua), New Zealand
- Day 16 – Auckland, New Zealand
Optional Ventures by Seabourn™
Double Sea Kayak and Zodiac Tours: These tours allow you to explore up-close at sea level, with guidance and insights from our skilled Expedition Team in select destinations.
Scenic Zodiac Tour Fiordland National Park: *Fiordland National Park is your gateway to the Te Wahipounamu UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the region’s deeply incised fjords by way of Seabourn Quest’s very own fleet of zodiacs. You’ll discover areas of the fjords that most ships can’t access. Fiordland’s snow-covered peaks soar 5,000 feet and its U-shaped valleys, sculpted by glaciers, reach for the water’s edge. From sea level, these geological features are dramatic and enthralling.
All fares are in U.S. dollars, cruise-only, for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, subject to availability, and valid only for residents of the Americas. Some suite categories may not be available. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses of $533 per person are additional. Fares are not combinable with any other offer, may vary by sailing date, are capacity controlled, and are subject to change without prior notice. All savings amounts are included in fares shown. Certain restrictions may apply. Information herein is accurate at time of printing. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships’ registry: Bahamas. ©2018 Seabourn.