Board this convenient Vancouver round-trip cruise and experience nature’s awesome sculpting power at Tracy Arm and Hubbard Glacier. Visit Homer, the “Halibut Capital of the World.”
AAA Member Benefit
- $50 beverage card per person (for guests 1 & 2 only)
- Dine Around Package (for guests 1 & 2 only)
- Award-winning 14–day itinerary features unique ports and more options for viewing glaciers.
- Exclusive Explorations Central™ (EXC®) destination programming and partnerships with local experts deepen guests’ understanding of Alaska.
- Guests can enjoy unrivaled experiences in food, wine and spirits that showcase the flavors of Alaska and the Pacific Northwest.
- The Maasdam is perfectly sized to get guests closer to Alaska’s natural wonders.
- Cruise the Misty Fiords, u-shaped “canals” wind through steep canyons of granite, shrouded in western hemlock, Sitka spruce and western red cedar as well home to grizzlies, salmon, whales, mountain goats and deer.
- Exploring gold rush–era attractions of Ketchikan, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska’s number-one tourist destination
- Get up close to Hubbard Glacier, the longest tidewater glacier in North America.
14-Day Great Alaskan Explorer ITINERARY
Day 1: Vancouver, B.C
Day 2: Scenic Cruising The Inside Passage
Day 3: Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 4: Scenic Cruising Tracy Arm
Day 5: Haines (Skagway), Alaska
Day 6: Icy Strait Point, Alaska
Day 6: Inian Islands, Alaska
Day 7: Day at Sea
Day 8: Anchorage, Alaska
Day 9: Homer, Alaska
Day 10: Valdez, Alaska
Day 11: Hubbard Glacier
Day 12: Juneau, Alaska
Day 13: Misty Fiords
Day 14: Scenic Cruising the Inside Passage
Day 15: Vancouver, B.C.
*Fares are in U.S. dollars. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional at $372. Subject to availability. For more information about our stateroom categories and suite descriptions, to view deck plans and for full terms and conditions applicable to your cruise, please refer to hollandamerica.com or the appropriate Holland America Line brochure. Offers have limited space and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Ships’ Registry: The Netherlands.