What Information We May Collect
When you become a member, purchase products or services from us, visit our website, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, participate in a contest, promotion, or survey, or otherwise communicate with us, we may collect personal information from you. Such personal information may include, without limitation, your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, Social Security number, and birthday. We may also maintain a record of your product and service interests and the purchases you make from us.
In addition, when you visit our website (www.oregon.aaa.com), we automatically collect and store the following information:
- The internet address of the site from which you link directly to our website.
- The internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using.
- The browser software you use and your operating system.
- The date and time you access our website.
- The pages you visit while on our website.
- The time you spend on each page.
- The files you download from our website.
- The criteria you use when searching our website.
How We May Share This information
AAA will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we sometimes offer products and services of other companies, and we may share your personal information with them in order to market and/or provide such products or services. AAA may receive commissions and other payments in connection with the sale of those other products and services. In addition, AAA sometimes uses third parties to process our marketing and/or renewal mailings, and we share your personal information with them for that purpose. We require all parties with whom we share your personal information to use it only for the purpose causing it to be shared, and to otherwise hold it in confidence. Finally, AAA may share your personal information pursuant to subpoena or as otherwise required or authorized by law.
How to Unsubscribe From Promotional Communications
If you do not wish to receive email notices, unsubscribe here.
If you do not wish to receive mailings, please do one of the following:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (write “remove from print mailing file” in the subject line with your postal address in the body of your email); or
- send a written request to our postal address at AAA Oregon/Idaho, 600 S.W. Market Street, Portland, Oregon 97201. Please note that you will continue to receive our bimonthly member publication VIA. Please allow 90 days for the suppression to take effect.
Have a Question?
Call us any time at (503) 222-6755. You may also Contact Us with any comments or questions, or in writing to:
600 S.W. Market Street
Portland, Oregon 97201
Other Information, Disclosures and Limitations
In addition to dues paid by members, AAA Oregon/Idaho receives commissions and other payments from third parties in connection with the products and services provided to its members.
AAA Membership is not a contract of insurance.
This policy was last updated on 3/8/10. © 2010, AAA Oregon/Idaho, All Rights Reserved.